For Orangeburg Buyers
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. If you are thinking about buying a home...NOW IS THE TIME!! There are some VERY MOTIVATED sellers on the market today...just call me...and see what I can do to help you move into one of these homes.
Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and relocation experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, I also provide listings by email. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why. There is also the 'investment' market to consider, under most circumstances that would be referring to a property sold at approximately 30% below market value....what I am talking about is the transaction that might require a 1031 Exchange. A buyer who is looking for an opportunity to defer capital gains.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home in Orangeburg and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the Orangeburg real estate market, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved), this will strengthen your negotiating position when you DO .
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an find the perfect homeescrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Dont' forget...moving can be a traumatic time for your pets. Plan ahead how your pets will travel. Where will they stay while you are out of town on your home finding trip? Are they on medication? Will they need medication to travel?
(Yes...that is my precious kitty)
Please check out this ...click to feed the animals